There are 20 questions and the prize is the autobiography of Evil Dead and Bubba Ho Tep star Bruce Campbell.
If Chins Could Kill is a great read of Bruce’s life and times in Hollywood, or as he puts it: “See Charlton Heston’s book? You don’t need to cough up hard-earned dough for that. You know his story – great actor, crappy toupee.
“The truth is that though you might not have a clue who I am, there are countless working stiffs like me out there, grinding away at the wheel of fortune. This is my story, and theirs. I invite you to ride along.”
Cool enough for ya? Write your answers in the contact form at the bottom by the closing date of December 15 2009 – and good luck! If you can’t wait, you can buy Bruce’s book by clicking here.
1) What was the name of Blake’s Seven’s first ship?
2) Who provided Darth Vader’s voice?
3) Who was the female star of Weird Science?
4) Which character makes a series of quantum leaps?
5) When Captain Picard was assimilated by the Borg, what was his name?
6) In new Battlestar Galactica, what was Starbuck’s name? (the character, not the actress)
7) Who plays Arnold Schwarzenegger’s wife in Total Recall?
8) Which author came up with the three laws of robotics?
9) Who created the character John Carter of Mars?
10) What would Doctor Who’s favourite song be in the Rocky Horror Show?
11) What does the acronym TARDIS stand for?
12) What two actors have played the role of Leonard ‘Bones’ McCoy in Star Trek?
13) Who was the sole survivor of the Nostromo, apart from the cat?
14) What name did the Master use when he became Prime Minister?
15) How many times can a Time Lord regenerate?
16) What hand weapon did they use to keep Moonbase Alpha safe in Space 1999?
17) What was Ace Rimmer’s catchphrase on Red Dwarf?
18) What had Roy Batty seen glitter in the dark, at the Tannhauser gate?
19) Name the 11 actors who have played canon versions of Doctor Who?
20) What is Neo’s name in The Matrix?
Got it? Some tough ones there, but fill out the form below with your answers and get them back to me. Good luck!