HERE’S the latest science fiction news I picked up from around the interwebs this weekend – click through for the full news hit.
And as always, if you find something worthy of inclusion then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here we go!
Toy Fair madness
To have a closer look, IO9 had a good round up of the best stuff, with pictures.
Gizmodo have some fantastic videos too, of a General Grievous revolving lightsaber and an enormous AT-AT walker toy that nine-year old me wants me to send back in time. Hell, 38-year-old me is already working out ways to explain buying it to my wife.
Finally, the Official Star Wars blog was trumpeting the new Boba Fett merchandise, which is good, but it’s no exclusive artwork is it lads?
THE world record for the number of Star Trek fans in uniform in the same place was broken at the weekend, at London’s Millennium Bridge.
Clocking in at a frankly ordinary 99 fans, the event was to promote Star Trek Online and surely won’t remain the record for long. Looks like fun though.
And one of the attendees was this smoking hot chicka in full Orien slave girl Trek costume. As Kirk would no doubt say, set phasers to stunning and come here while I teach you the Earth custom of kissing.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Among toys to watch in 2010: Stinker, Dog tweets (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- What’s the Secret of Bit Player Boba Fett’s Staying Power? (wired.com)
- First Look: New Fleet of Star Wars Toys (wired.com)
- Among Toys to Watch in 2010: Stinker, Dog Tweets (abcnews.go.com)
- Toy Industry Celebrates the Best of the Best at Annual TOTY Awards Celebration (eon.businesswire.com)
- Star Trek Online: Into The Lion’s Den Episode 1 (cinemablend.com)
- Hurry! Star Trek Online goes into open beta today! (crunchgear.com)