YES, this is a blatent plug and yes it proves I am a pathetic, weak-willed man, but I had to share these pictures with you of some – erm – saucy Halloween costumes.
Even if licensing issues mean Darth Vader has to be described as ‘Sci-Fi Commander’, the stormtrooper is ‘white soldier’ and – the best costume in my eyes – Chewbacca is the prosaic ‘sci-fi furry costume’, they’re still smoking hot.
Suffice to say, if Vader and his legions of troops had looked like that, the Rebellion would have been over in a shot. And as for Chewie – you begin to see why Han Solo spent so much time alone with the big furball!
I have to admit though my first thought was Chewbacca uses a Bowcaster, not a laser pistol – yeah, like that’s what I should be focusing on.
Suggested sex jokes?
* If this Falcon’s rockin, don’t come a-knockin (unless you have a full scanning crew).
* I wouldn’t mind doing her Kessel Run
* This is no cave
* You’re all clear Kid, now let’s blow this thing and go home
As if that wasn’t enough, the fourth image is a Neytiri costume from Avatar. Even I admit that making your wife or girlfriend paint their face blue to complete the effect may be a bit too far, but I’d still recommend anyone out there to go for it.
Have you seen any science fiction Halloween costumes to match these?
- Need a Halloween Costume idea? How about a sexy Chewbacca outfit? (geek.com)
- Unique Halloween Costumes | Easy Online Jobs Review (easyonlinejobsreview.com)
- Top 20 Sexy-yet-Strange Geek Costumes for Halloween (chicagonow.com)